Ultrafiltration (UF) is a pressure effective membrane separation technique used to separate colloidal and high molecular weight soluble substances from solutions.
Ultrafiltration modules allow filtration of surface waters as well as conventional biological and chemical treatment effluents to be fed to reverse osmosis systems and have an important place in wastewater recovery projects. It is widely used in the preliminary treatment of sea water osmosis systems.
Ultrafiltration modules are systems that act as a complete barrier for bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms with a membrane structure with a pore diameter of 0.01 micron.
1. Sea Water Purification
2. Reverse Osmosis System Pre-Filtration
3. Precise Filtration of River, Lake and Well, Waters
4. Pre-treatment of desalination systems
5. Waste Water Recovery
6. Food Sector and Soft Drinks Processes
7. Total Organic Carbon and Color Removal
8. Drinking Water Preparation Processes
9. Bacteria and Virus Removal
Highlights in System Design
Inner Image of UF Modules